1. Sketch out the basic shape of the room (see above) on a piece of plain, white paper. (Use a ruler to create straight lines.)
2. Measure & record the length & width of each wall.
3. Measure & record the overall length & width of the room itself.
4. Measure & include large objects & furniture that will stay in the room.
5. Measure & record ceiling height.
6. Measure & include architectural elements, such as fireplaces, windows, doorways & electrical outlets.
7. Snap a picture of the sketch with your smartphone (or scan it) and submit via the Questionnaire.